Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Scholarly Deal

SHARMILA BOSE
9811915670
bosesharmila@rediffmail.com




26th June, 2009,

The Prime Minister of India
New Delhi.

Kind Attn. : Dr. Manmohan Singh

Sub : A Scholarly Deal

Respected Sir,

This is in continuation to my communications with you, I am very glad that you have realised the money drain of OUR COUNTRY to the foreign land in foreign bank in some of our individual’s private account.

I am very confident of your abilities and your commitment that you have promised to bring back Rs.700,000 crores (approximately) lying in the foreign bank in foreign land of private accounts of our (India) few individuals.

With the said confidence and commitments of yours I also make a scholarly deal with you that IF YOU GET THE COUNTRY’S MONEY BACK TO INDIA then I WILL GET THE VETO POWER TO OUR COUNTRY I.E. OUR INDIA IN THE SECURITY COUNCIL OF UNITED NATIONS. THIS IS MY PROMISE (NATIONALIST and SCHOLARLY) not just to you but to OUR COUNTRY.

I know I am making a very Bold Commitment, since I am confident of my Scholarly attribute as much I am confident of YOUR SCHOLARLY ATTRIBUTE / ABILITIES AND YOUR INTENTIONS.

With best regards,

Yours faithfully,



(SHARMILA BOSE)

No comments:

Post a Comment