Sunday, June 28, 2009

Acknowledgements

SHARMILA BOSE
Phone : 9811915670
Email. : bosesharmila@rediffmail.com



24th February, 2009

The Prime Minister of India
New Delhi.

Kind Attn. : Dr. Man Mohan Singh

Sub : Acknowledgements

Dear Sir,

After concluding my papers on ‘State-Society Relations’, I would like to express my gratitude to the following:

The said research papers are my evaluation and expression of the Society that has State governance after I got involved with the Delhi Police against a social crime that was running in my next door neighbour. Hence, I first want to thank the two main accused Usha & Balli who had challenged me on State inadequacies. Next I would like to express my gratitude to Delhi Police who made my belief in the State-system more concrete. Further I would thank President, Mr. Grover and General Secretary Mr. Bhushan Kumar Kundu, Resident Welfare Association, DDA Flats, Kalkaji, New Delhi for coordinating with me in organizing ‘Janta Darbar’ conducted by Delhi Police.

Secondly, I would like to thank IGNOU for (DCE) in enhancing my writing skill. The opportunity I got through the open education to understand political system (MPS) that has given me an enormous exposure in a general way. I would like to thank Dr. Deba Prasad Nanda, Dissertation Guide for ‘Group Right – Women, Dalits & Tribals’ for giving me in-depth knowledge and supervised my M.A. Dissertation. I would also like to thank Prof. D. Gopal and Dr. Reddy, Faculty of Political Science, IGNOU who took me very seriously and encouraged me in developing my knowledge in the Political Science. My gratitude to the education of IGNOU and to the development of the course studies for encouraging students in every sphere to upgrade the academic aspiration.

Thirdly, I want to thank to the circumstances for more than two years such as, breaking of marriage, structural harassment i.e. disconnection of supply of water & electricity; verbal and physical abuses, survival in sewer drain and sleeping in the passage along with children; and intrusion in chastity have given me an ample exposure to the ‘limitation of individuals and potency of governance’.

Fourth, I would like to thank Ms. Rubina Yasmin, advocate and her associate who has given a factual representation of Legal Aid system which enabled me to highlight to the Chief Justice of India, from where a systematic analysis of state-system took place. I am very grateful to Mr. K.G. Balakrishnan, CJI, who took my analysis very seriously and paved me the way for intruding in the intricacies of the State Governance.

Fifth, I would thank the Judges, Ms. Nivedita Anil Sharma, ADJ (Matrimonial Court), Mr. Sumit Das and Mr. Deepak Dabas, Civil Judge, Tis Hazai Courts, Delhi, who have given a true representation of the Judicial system and made my belief in the Authority and Judicial process more concrete and clarity in understanding Authority & Community relations. I would also thank Ms. Anu Narula, amicus curiae for her contribution that has helped me in understanding the importance of intermediates in Authority & Community relations.

Next, I would thank to the Non-government Organisations, such as Prayas Mr. Amod Kanth (General Secretary) and Mr. Rajib Haldar (Executive Director) and Indian Institute of Human Rights and others, for their support and contribution. I am grateful to the Libraries, Nehru Memorial, IGNOU and National Commission for Human Rights for supporting me for enhancing my knowledge. I am very grateful to all those “great minds” for evaluating my work.

Through this I am expressing my heartfelt gratitude to DCP Ishwar Singh, for being a constant source of inspirations throughout my said research.

Above all, my most sincere gratitude to YOU for considering my Work and given me your most valued time and mind.

Lastly, I thank my father Mr. Bharat Kumar Bose for inducing the “sense of dignity” and my mother Mrs. Asima Bose for making me more “humanistic and inducing the sense of duty” while nurturing me. I also thank my sister Mrs. Shyamali Mitra for appriciating my attributes and pushed me towards enhancing them. I further thank my sister Mrs. Shobha Basu for making me “confronter from escapist”.

I would like to highlight most significant contribution of my children Joy and Aalisha, who have taken all the pains and supported me with their full of enthusiasm even in the worst phase of our life and helped me in creating this Work, without them my existence would have been meaningless. I love them the most.

And top of everything I am very grateful to the GOD for choosing me for this “Work of Sanctity”.

With best regards,



(SHARMILA BOSE)

No comments:

Post a Comment