Monday, February 13, 2012

Towards Structural Governance - Acknowledgements

11th February, 2012


ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS


I sincerely wish to thanks all the Forum members of the following Groups of Social Sites who have instigated and encouraged my thought process and given ample platform to evaluate and analyse the Social and Political concerns.

Rediff QnA
Intellectual Society, Facebook
Political Science Group, Linkedin
Global Issues, Linkedin
International Relations Professional, Linkedin
Social Scientists, Linkedin


I would like to thank Dr. Manmohan Singh, the Prime Minister of India for giving me the platform to express my thoughts in the governance system.

I would also like to thanks all those virtual scholars and intellectuals for appreciating my views on the Governance system.

I would also acknowledge the constant virtual motivation of DCP Ishwar Singh, Delhi Police for envisioning my abilities towards Social Justice.

More significantly, I am grateful to my parents and sisters for providing a strong base towards moral upholding.

Also I would like to acknowledge my children’s contribution for standing like strong pillars to support my cause.

Lastly, I am grateful to the GOD, for providing with me the opportunities, abilities and the environment towards extending my contribution for the cause of Humanity.


Yours sincerely,




SHARMILA BOSE

No comments:

Post a Comment